- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
BMG - est. 2008 - is the world's fourth-biggest music company, the first new global player in the music business of the streaming age, and a record label and music publisher in one. Named in 2020 one of the world's Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, BMG's pitch is unique - a relentless focus on fairness and transparency and service to its artist and songwriter clients. BMG's 20 offices across 12 core music markets now represent over three million songs and recordings, including many of the most renowned and successful catalogs in popular music history. BMG is owned by international media, services and education company Bertelsmann.
We stand for smart and innovative finance processes. With our digitalisation and automation projects, we create future-oriented solutions for BMG. We are looking for an Project Manager (f/m/d) in the field of Digital Transformation Finance & SAP for our headquarters in Berlin.
- You will lead global projects to digitize finance processes in the fast changing music industry.
- You will design and implement end-to-end processes with a high degree of automation and standardization to increase efficiency and to ensure compliance.
- You will manage the further rollout of functionalities and modules of our SAP S/4 HANA system and its interface-based integration into our IT landscape.
- You will reconcile the projects with key stakeholders in the Bertelsmann corporation and with our business units in US, UK, Europe, APAC and LATAM.
- You will accompany change processes in international and interdisciplinary teams from concept to hyper care phase.
- As process owner you will assume overall and ongoing responsibility for processes that you implement.
- You have completed your studies in business administration or you have a comparable educational background.
- You have hands-on knowledge of the SAP modules FI, CO, MM and/or SD.
- You are experienced in project management.
- You already have first working experience in the design and the implementation of processes in an accounting and/or controlling environment.
- It is of advantage if you are already experienced with Robotics Process Automation, Machine Learning and the interfacing of systems.
- You have strong communication skills, you have a high motivation to design processes and you are able to manage complex projects.
- Your spoken and written English is at level of fluency.
- You are open to occasional travel activities.
- In-house SAP training with possibility to become a SAP certified professional
- The chance to grow in the trendsetting area of digital finance transformation
- Benefits like a bright office in the heart of Berlin, a BVG jobticket, a Headspace membership, work from home regulations and many more
- The unique BMG culture, empowering and driven by strong values
- A 21st century working environment, collaborative and flexible
- A commitment to help team members develop long-term careers at BMG with in-house training and the renowned Bertelsmann University
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for working for artists and songwriters