- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
The EuroChem Group is a leading global producer of nitrogen, phosphate and potash fertilizers, as well as certain industrial and mining products. EuroChem is vertically integrated with activities spanning from mining to fertilizer production, logistics, and worldwide distribution, including regional sales organizations in USA, Brazil, Russia and Europe. The Group operates production facilities in Europe, Asia and the CIS, employing more than 27,000 people.
We are looking for our location in Mannheim a committed and competent
Supply Chain Manager
Lead Buyer Container Transports (m/w/x)
A masculine formulation is used for ease of reading. All gender identities are hereby explicitly addressed.
Aims of the position:
In the role of Lead Buyer, you are responsible for the global purchasing of container-related transport services. You monitor the trade lanes relevant to us with regard to freight rate development, the global rotation of containers and their availability at our loading ports. You interpret the transport market situation as well as our sales forecasts and operational plans and derive concrete purchasing measures from them. You act as link and interface between sales units, transport service providers and decision-makers in our supply chain. You create an open atmosphere in which potential opportunities can be quickly identified, explored and implemented.
- Strategic purchasing of container transports (leading tenders)
- Negotiation of freight rates and conditions for framework agreements and spot requirements
- Establishment, maintenance and development of supplier relationships
- Dynamic demand analysis as well as analysis and observation of the transport market and its shipping areas
- Degree in business administration with a specialisation in logistics/materials management or comparable commercial training, if applicable with additional qualification
- Strong professional experience in the container transport market or container logistics
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the usual terms, rights and obligations in the container transport business from the perspective of shippers, terminals and shipping lines
- Understanding of the interests and schemes of action of all stakeholders in the supply chain
- Experience and knowledge of shipper markets and trade flows, shipping lines/alliances and other key players in the transport market
- Communication also with local players in the seaports of Antwerp, Klaipeda, St. Petersburg and Novorossiysk, requires business fluent English, Russian and German language skills
- Excellent process, customer and service orientation skills
- Proven analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong communication skills and assertiveness coupled with the necessary interpersonal sensitivity, pronounced problem-solving expertise and hands-on mentality
A diverse and exciting range of tasks and responsibilities in a great team!
Do you like to work independently and on your own responsibility? Entrepreneurial thinking and acting is a matter of course for you? Then we should get to know each other!